Monday, May 10, 2010

My Reflection for the past 5 months in SST (Preston)

  So far, besides academic reflections, I have learnt that teamwork is very important, especially when we need to work as a team for projects. This would not only result in great grades, but also we get to strengthen our friendship and get to know each other better.
  I also realized that our school is using real life situations as problems for us to solve, which is most probably what other normal secondary schools are not doing. I feel that this is a great way of learning as the school is preparing us for the real world, and to make sure that we are ready for the real world when we reach Sec. 4. 
  When teachers teach, they are kind, caring, and keen on teaching us. They also try to joke with us at some times. We are literally friends with our teachers! But when it comes to teaching, we listen and learn together as a class.
  Overall, my experience in SST could not be compared to my other friends in other secondary schools. SST is the best!

Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment